Back to the list

Prestige Residential Rentals at SPG: our experts at your service!

Posted 10 | 09 | 2019

The Prestige Residential Rentals Department at Société Privée de Gérance (SPG) specialises in renting exceptional apartments and villas. The team consists of four real estate professionals who make every effort to satisfy the needs and expectations of their clients. They guide owners and tenants throughout the renting process, providing comprehensive support from appraising the property and showing it at its best to finding a tenant, making the necessary arrangements and following up.

Renan Dalmas, a Manager at SPG for 10 years, became the head of the Prestige Residential Rentals Department as of March 1. He works with the aid of leasing agent Stéphanie Konikoff and the support of an administrative assistant. The department single-handedly manages a portfolio of several hundred properties, 60 percent of which are villas, while the remaining 40 percent are luxury apartments.

Prestige Residential renting has come to be synonymous with premium, customised service! Consequently, the department pays particular attention to the needs of each owner or tenant through a system of designated agents. Flexibility and adaptability are the keys to this kind of outstanding service, as these qualities make it possible to establish a privileged relationship with each client.

Experts in renting prestigious real estate, with keen knowledge of the rental market in Geneva, our staff can guarantee the proactive, transparent management of every property entrusted to them.

Renan Dalmas
Prestige Residential Rentals Department Manager
T +41 (0)58 810 31 11

How would you characterise the Prestige Residential Rentals market ?
‘There is a more extensive inventory of residential properties than ever before, and tenants are aware of this. As a consequence, we must strive not only to differentiate ourselves in the eyes of tenants but also to provide owners with sage advice so they can lease their properties at market prices while optimising their revenue.’

Stéphanie Konikoff
Broker – Prestige Residential Rentals Department
T +41 (0)58 810 31 17

What are the duties of a broker ?
‘A broker’s main objective is to satisfy the requirements of owners by renting their properties. We conduct numerous showings, for which the broker is primarily responsible. During these showings, we have to be convincing in order to establish a privileged relationship with future tenants. This field work allows me to meet a wide variety of people, which has proven to be very enriching. It also involves prospecting new clients, so we can subsequently follow up with them quickly and effectively regarding their properties.’

Would you like to have your property appraised or are you looking to rent an exceptional property ? We are here for you, ready to meet with you and answer all your questions. Contact form

Prestige Residential Rentals Department